25-36" Quilt Hanger Frames
QUILT HANGER FRAMES are for displaying quilts, tapestries, and other art material. You can choose between having the top frame only (two wood planks) or the top & bottom frames (four wood planks). They are custom cut to fit your quilt (we recommend choosing 0-4" longer than the horizontal width of your quilt/art). The Quilt Hanger Frames are held together with screw fasteners that do NOT go through your material – you just bump your material up to the screws and they compress the wood together to clamp onto your material. The screws go through the back and halfway through the front using special hardware (allen wrench is included). Material must be less than 1/4" thick (when compressed with your fingers).
All Quilt Hanger Frames are 2" tall and 1" thick (each plank is 1/2" with two planks for the top and two planks for the bottom). They are solid wood and heavy duty.
You can choose between four hanging options: sawtooth hardware, black rope, white rope, and jute rope. Hanging options require installation (easy instructions will be included). We recommend lining up the sawtooth hardware with the studs in your wall. If you choose rope, we will include a generous length that you can cut and tie at your desired length. Wall screws and drywall anchors willalso be included. We recommend having a drill and stud finder to help with installation.
★ Current Turnaround Time: 1-2 Weeks + Shipping 2-7 Days★
WARNINGS! Please read:
- Please keep out of reach of children and pets at all times. This product contains small parts that can be a choking hazard.
- The frame weighs between 2-9 lbs plus whatever material you are hanging. Please use extreme caution when hanging this frame on the wall, making sure that it is secure on the wall. We have included a drywall screw as a courtesy, but we cannot guarantee its performance due to varying weights and wall structure. Please determine if you need to use another type of nail, screw, or hook based on your quilt weight or wall type. This will be a heavy object hanging on the wall so we don’t recommend putting it over a sitting or sleeping area. We are not responsible for any injuries or damage this frame may cause.
- This type of frame offers no protection to your fabric/art and is not recommended for fragile, expensive, or irreplaceable art. This frame can hold thin materials like paper, but it can easily damage delicate materials so we recommend extra careful handling or consider using another type of frame. We are not responsible for any damage that may occur.
- Due to natural wood variations, finished stained wood color can vary. Stain can transfer to material due to heavy friction or compression.
- Every order is custom and we do not accept returns or exchanges. If you have any questions or concerns, we are happy to provide answers before you place your order.